- Rate Information - Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change.
- Frequency of rate changes - We may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
- Determination of rate - At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account.
- Compounding and crediting frequency - Interest will be compounded every month. Interest will be credited to your account every month.
- Minimum balance to open the account - $ 2,500.00
- Minimum balance to avoid imposition of fees - A service charge fee of $ 10.00 will be imposed every statement cycle if the balance in the account falls below $ 2,500.00 any day of the cycle.
- Average daily balance computation method - We use the average daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period. The period we use is the monthly statement cycle.
- Transaction limitations:
Transfers from a Access Plus account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfer are limited to six per month with no more than three bay check, draft, debit card or similar order to third parties.
A service charge fee of $7.50 will be charged for each withdrawal in excess of six per month.